It is an alternative for people using the general-purpose Microsoft office suite for their in-class note-taking needs.
The App supports the core features that every student would want, (i know i do since i wrote the app for my own needs ) such as sharing lecture notes with other students, exporting lectures to a print-friendly PDF format, a TO-DO task list, a Schedule.
Application Features :
- add / delete Courses
- add / delete Lecture notes
- lecture reviews system and counter
- save notes to the database
- export and import lecture notes
- export lectures in the PDF format
- a To-do task list with a notification Icon
- a Schedule Table with an import / export CSV function
- a rich text editor with a search function
The app is written with the Python Programming Language, PyQt GUI Framework, SQlite as an embedded rdbmsusing and usingf Eclipse / PyDev as the IDE.
It's as usual Open source, under the GNU GPLv3 license, source code can be found at the Git Repository https://github.com/redouane/Studiz/
Demo / Overview Video :
Studiz 1.0 for Windows : https://github.com/downloads/redouane/Studiz/Studiz-1.0-setup.exe
That's it, enjoy the app and stay tuned for some Chrome extensions action!